Re: [O] babel: textual output and graphic results

From: Eythan Weg
Subject: Re: [O] babel: textual output and graphic results
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 08:00:53 -0400

True again.  It solves the problem by bypassing a babel's weakness, I think.

Eythan

Rainer M Krug <address@hidden>
Fri, 24 Jun 2011 14:28:41 +0200

   On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 2:05 PM, Eythan Weg <address@hidden>
   wrote:

       Thank you. True. But, I would like, if possible, to have the link
       the saved plot as a link in the output, for free.

   Just add it as a cat() statement:

   #+begin_src R :results output :session
   print(seq(1,10))
   pdf("ThePlot.pdf")