[O] Problem with autoloads

From: suvayu ali
Subject: [O] Problem with autoloads
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 13:14:34 -0700

Hi,

After I updated yesterday I have been having this problem. This is how
I compile:

$ make cleanall && make all

and I load org from my init file like this:

;; the org repo is at ~/build/org-mode
(add-to-list 'load-path (expand-file-name "~/build/org-mode/lisp"))
(add-to-list 'load-path (expand-file-name "~/build/org-mode/contrib/lisp"))

(require 'org-install)

Now every time something needs to be loaded say org-latex during latex export
or org-table when turning on orgtbl minor mode, I get errors like these:

(file-error "Cannot open load file" "lisp/org")

I see lisp/org-install.el has autoloads like these:

(autoload 'org-mode "lisp/org" ...)

I have faced this once earlier, not sure how I resolved it back then. What am
I doing wrong here?

--
Suvayu