Re: [O] worg page problem?

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] worg page problem?
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 23:09:32 -0400

Rustom Mody <address@hidden> wrote:

> Some special symbols in
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-publish-html-tutorial.html#sec-9
> eg 'and' 'or' are not translated properly.
>
> Dunno if its my firefox problem or a bug...

Neither I think: the top of the section you refer to says

,----
| "Note though, that not all symbols are translated to HTML. They are
| listed anyway, since they may be used for LaTeX export nonetheless."
`----

But it's not clear to me why \and and \or appear in the list: as far
as LaTeX is concerned, they are not symbols (afaik): they are boolean
operators in the ifthen package. Similarly for \divide which is an
arithmetic operator in the calc package.

OTOH, there are several symbols which seem to be misspelled:

\Agrav  \Agrav    -> should be \Agrave
\Aacut  \Aacut    -> should be \Aacute
       \Acirc
\Atild  \Atild    -> should be \Atilde