Re: [O] Changing the font family in HTML export

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] Changing the font family in HTML export
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:10:31 +0200

Hi,

The tips you have received from others about customizing various variables are likely to be what you want (will work for all your documents). But for completeness' sake: to change things on a file-by-file basis, you can do it Manuel's way, but without an external stylesheet, like this:

#+STYLE:<style>html { font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; }</style>

Your custom CSS is included in the HEAD of the generated document, after the default CSS, which it overrides.

Yours,
Christian