Re: [O] ob-lilypond

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: Re: [O] ob-lilypond
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 23:38:10 +1000

This is very exciting. I use LilyPond a lot for various projects and I
think integration with orgmode is an obvious solution to a problem I
hope to find very soon!

LilyPond is largely written in Scheme and I'm pretty sure a few of the
devs use emacs. There are some interesting emacs/Lily projects around,
not least Nicolas Sceaux' lyqi-mode which does some pretty groovy
things, including midi keyboard input via rumor.

I'm looking forward to having a chance to play with this. Well done,
and thank you!

Cameron Horsburgh
blog: http://spiritcry.wordpress.com