Re: [O] Problem with autoloads

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Problem with autoloads
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:02:57 -0400

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:

> Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:
>
> [...]
>
> > BTW, where can one get at Julien's emacs 24 builds?
>
> I get them with the following line in my /etc/apt/sources.list:
>
> deb http://emacs.naquadah.org/ unstable/
> deb-src http://emacs.naquadah.org/ unstable/

Thanks! (and to Michael as well for the reference).

Like Suvauy, I use the git mirror on repo.or.cz. I'm allergic to bzr
so I try not to go too close to savanah.

> Latest version is from yesterday.  Julien tends to do a weekly
> snapshot.  There are some strange window/frame problems with the latest
> versions, especially to do with popups, but not deal breaking (IMO).

Yes, I slammed into those head-first yesterday: I got a frame for each
message viewed (I use mh-e) and for each debug trace. I ran away as fast
as possible.

Nick