Re: [O] ob-lilypond

From: Martyn Jago
Subject: Re: [O] ob-lilypond
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 14:43:28 +0100

Hi

> That's good to hear.  Are you up for trying to merge them into the rest
> of the Org-mode test suite?  This should be as simple as placing any
> org-mode example files you have in
>
> org-mode/testing/examples/
>
> placing the .el file defining your tests into
>
> org-mode/testing/lisp/
>
> and renaming all of your tests so that they start with the prefix
> "ob-lilypond/"
>
> I fully understand if you don't have the time to do this, and I should
> be able to take a shot at it some time in the not-too-distant future.

Hopefully this patch will work for you...

It looks like noweb parsing has very recently become very brittle,
since it broke the noweb in my lilypond example.
This does not appear to be restricted to lilypond blocks.

The error is (wrong-type-argument consp nil)

I fixed for my songs by changing...

#+srcname: gen_arpeggio(key,root)

to...

#+srcname: gen_arpeggio (key,root)

and...

<<gen_arpeggio(key="c",root="c")>>

to...

<<gen_arpeggio (key="c",root="c")>>

I believe #+call: is affected too.

Unfortunately I won't be able to investigate further until next week.

Regards

Martyn