Re: [O] ob-lilypond

From: Martyn Jago
Subject: Re: [O] ob-lilypond
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 14:04:52 +0100

Hi

On 1 Jul 2011, at 20:27, Eric Schulte wrote:

I can't reproduce this problem, for example the following works for me
on the latest version of Org-mode.  I think perhaps you may not be on
the latest git HEAD.

Thanks again for this great contribution -- Eric

** define a block with a name for noweb expansion
  :PROPERTIES:
  :tangle:   yes
  :noweb:    yes
  :END:

#+source: simple(something="something")
#+begin_src emacs-lisp
 something
#+end_src

another block including the first block
#+begin_src emacs-lisp
 <<simple(something="something else")>>
#+end_src

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/

OK - It appears I was getting the differing results since I wasn't
passing in default parameters to my ruby blocks being called by
noweb...

was...

#+srcname:  gen_arpeggio(key,root)

now...

#+srcname:  gen_arpeggio(key="c",root="c")

Regards

Martyn