Re: [O] Bug: org-time-stamp loses repeater interval

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: org-time-stamp loses repeater interval
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 15:29:14 +0200

Hi Nick,

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> The other thing that I *think* I ran into is that occasionally, with a
> DEADLINE and SCHEDULED on the same line, changing one would change the
> *order*. I did wonder whether org was chronologically ordering them, but
> that was not the case.

It is now -- most recent timestamp being put first, on the front of the
line.

Of course, I hope one day DEADLINE and SCHEDULED will just be ordinary
properties...  so that we can use the org-set-property API instead of
going down all the hassle of positioning things "manually" (please don't
look at the code of `org-add-planning-info'!!)

Best,

--
 Bastien