[O] org-mobile setup: org-mobile-push not copying my org files?

From: Vinh Nguyen
Subject: [O] org-mobile setup: org-mobile-push not copying my org files?
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 10:40:26 -0700

Dear list,

I'm having trouble setting up org-mobile in emacs for use with
MobileOrg on Android.  I have the following in my init file:

;; org-mode OrgMobile
(setq org-directory "~/Documents/Org") ;; my folder is empty
(setq org-mobile-directory "~/Dropbox/MobileOrg")
(setq org-mobile-inbox-for-pull "~/Documents/Org/notes.org")

In ~/Documents/Org, I have a file notes.org that contain my notes.

When I call org-mobile-push, only 4 files get created in ~ /Dropbox/MobileOrg:
agendas.org, checksum.dat, index.org, and mobileorg.org.

Based on my understanding, ~/Documents/Org/notes.org should be copied
to ~/Dropbox/MobileOrg/, and a link to notes.org should be created in
index.org.  However, this does not happen.  Am I not configuring
things correctly or am I misunderstanding how to use org-mobile?

I also tried setting:
(setq org-mobile-files (quote "notes.org"))

but this does not work either.

Thanks for your help.
-- Vinh