Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda

From: SAKURAI Masashi
Subject: Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 07:44:55 +0000 (UTC)

Michael Markert <markert.michael <at> googlemail.com> writes:

> On 4 Jul 2011, Kan-Ru Chen wrote:
>
> > Michael Markert <markert.michael <at> googlemail.com> writes:
> > :
> > I just find this emacs-calfw project today.
> >
> > https://github.com/kiwanami/emacs-calfw
> >
> > It looks very interesting and supports org!
>
> Indeed. Not quite what I was looking for but interesting nonetheless.
>
> What I miss:
> - It lacks some org support (e.g. org-contacts anniversaries -- they
>   look horrible)
> - a week view
> - a time grid

Just yesterday in JST, I released calfw v1.0.
I will write and append the documents.

In the latest version (v1.0), this program can display
the 1, 2 week view and daily view. Key bindings are following:
- M Monthly view
- W 1 week view
- T 2 week view
- D Daily view
And, pushing SPC key, a daily view is displayed, like the Quicklook in Mac.

The handling of the time grid is a new task.
Because the calfw is designed with focusing on the replacement of the
calendar.el, I should consider the extending schedule data.

I have not used orgmode so far, so I'm not good at the schedule management in
the orgmode. Comments and patches are welcome.

--
SAKURAI Masashi