Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 11:14:07 +0200

Hi Masashi's,

welcome to the list!

SAKURAI Masashi <address@hidden> writes:

> Just yesterday in JST, I released calfw v1.0.

Thanks for this -- I guess you'll find a lot of dedicated testers here.

Please use and abuse Org-mode.  You'll soon find out that calendar.el
is a central piece of Org-mode: it uses it to quickly pick up a date.

Also explore the Agenda views (M-x org-agenda -- see the manual), your
package might give us new ideas on how to display agenda information.

Best regards,

--
 Bastien