Re: [O] How-to evaluate Java-snippets in org-mode/org-babel?

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: Re: [O] How-to evaluate Java-snippets in org-mode/org-babel?
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 21:36:00 +0900

Hi Jason,

My guess is that if you want to execute it directly within org, the
thing to do is to run it in beanshell[1], like JDEE does. I'm not
really familiar enough with org-babel to tell you how to go about
doing that, though.

Maybe this works nice too. However, so fare Erics solution turns out nice. Would need to see which advantages I would have using beanshell. Maybe code debugging might be easier then.

Thanks for the tipp

Totti