Re: [O] How-to evaluate Java-snippets in org-mode/org-babel?

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: Re: [O] How-to evaluate Java-snippets in org-mode/org-babel?
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 02:11:11 +0900

> But honestly, getting everything set up for your environment for it to
> actually work right is a pain and three quarters.

+1
I tried to use JDEE. It was crazy complex to set-up and at some point I gave up.
It seems Java support under emacs got a bit weak.

@Eric..
well I never used Java much. Learned a bit about it 10 years ago. Now
they asked me to assist teaching a Java class..... you never now
what's coming next, right ;)

Totti