Re: [O] Thanks for Lilypond export (and minor comments)

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Thanks for Lilypond export (and minor comments)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 18:02:56 +0200

Hi Bastien,

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 11:08:07 +0200
Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

> As long that I'm confident many testers use the latest master branch,
> I'm reluctant to go through the hassle of cherry-picking commits...
> and just release a minor release with all latest dev from master.
>
> Call me lazy, but I'd rather keeping things simple here.

Maybe the development model followed by git itself would be a good
solution (merges instead of cherry-picking)? Although I fear org is a
much smaller project compared to git and it could be an overkill.

http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/howto/maintain-git.txt

Hope this helps.

--
Suvayu