[O] Problem with latex and footnotes

From: Rafael Calsaverini
Subject: [O] Problem with latex and footnotes
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 15:15:49 -0300

Hi. I'm noticed a problem with latex equations and footnotes. I'm not
sure, but I believe it started after I downloaded the newest version
of org-mode.

When I try to export a $...$ block that is inside a footnote, the
latex file end up with \$...\$ instead of $...$. As an example, this:

#+LaTeX_CLASS: article

* test
  This is just a test [fn:test].

[fn:test] This is an equation: $x = y$.

Gets exported into this (just the relevant section):

\section{test}
\label{sec-1}

  This is just a test \footnote{This is an equation: \$x = y\$. }.

Is there a way around it?

Thanks in advance.
---
Rafael Calsaverini
Dep. de Física Geral, Sala 336
Instituto de Física - Universidade de São Paulo

address@hidden
http://stoa.usp.br/calsaverini/weblog
CEL: (11) 7525-6222
USP: (11) 3091-6803