[O] Fwd: Some bugs with ob-clojure.el and some more with ob-sh.el

From: Robert McIntyre
Subject: [O] Fwd: Some bugs with ob-clojure.el and some more with ob-sh.el
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 11:05:08 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert McIntyre <address@hidden>
Date: Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 11:04 AM
To: Bastien <address@hidden>

Great idea --- I updated my version of Org such that:

M-x org-version returns:
Org-mode version 7.6 (release_7.6.32.ga493b.dirty)

Now even more of my tests fail :(

I've updated the gist accordingly.  It's at https://gist.github.com/1073383

In particular, ob-clojure.el doesn't seem to respect spaces when a function returns a literal string.

Thanks for responding so fast, and If I can do anything else to help please let me know.

sincerely,
--Robert McIntyre

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 7:13 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Robert,

Robert McIntyre <address@hidden> writes:

> I've made a gist at
>
> https://gist.github.com/1073383

Thanks for this feedback.

> that details some problems with ob-clojure.el and ob-sh.el.
>
> In particular, there are a few problems with :results verbatim/scalar
> and :results output for the two modes.
>
> M-x org-version returns:
> Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.516.gf06e.dirty)

Can you check if you have the same errors with the latest Org
version -- either  7.6 or the one from git?

Thanks a lot,

--
 Bastien