[O] Web bookmarks in ORG?

From: Angel de Vicente
Subject: [O] Web bookmarks in ORG?
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:59:04 +0100

Hi,

Is there anyone using ORG for keeping web bookmarks? Basically I'm
looking at Delicious-like functionality, where I just put tags to web
addresses and I can search the bookmarks either for their name or with
tags.

I have looked at webjump and w3m but they seem to keep old-fashioned
ways for organizing the bookmark file. I just thought that perhaps this
could be done with Org. Any ideas?

Thanks,
--
Ángel de Vicente