Re: [O] ThoughtBack

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: Re: [O] ThoughtBack
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 13:00:04 +0000 (UTC)

John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:
> On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 11:11 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
>> Or did I miss something?
>
> Don't think so. Googling produces little, either.
[...]
> So... looks like notes + some other feature set that's unexplained?

I found some stuff, e.g.:
http://vimeo.com/16594128 [which I did not check]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k4CXVFcgDg [which I just watched]
http://www.facebook.com/thoughtback

But I wholeheartedly do *not* recommend it:

,----[ https://thoughtback.com/ ]
| Put Something In
|
| Enter something in that you find important. Do it through your iPhone, Mac,
or Browser.

| Get Something Back

! We store it and then randomly send you back something from the past. Keeping
your brain flowing.
`----

Who would want to keep his data, especially when it is easily and
quickly captured (to use org terminology) - i.e. probably some very
personal stuff - to be saved "in the cloud"?

I did no serious investigation on this, please correct me if I am
wrong, I don't want to spread FUD about a new project!

Memnon