Re: [O] Performance problem when switching agenda views - need for cache

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Performance problem when switching agenda views - need for cache?
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 19:15:41 -0400

Rainer Stengele <address@hidden> wrote:

> It will not be easy to cut down my org files to smaller sizes.

If you could try just eliminating the big file from org-agenda-files
temporarily, try the commands to see if it does indeed make a
difference, and then add it back on, that would help steer us in the
right direction, I think. You can use C-c ] and C-c [ while visiting
the file to delete it from the list and add it back on (although that
might mess up the order).

Nick