Re: [O] Org-capture from Firefox: ^M or not ^M?

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] Org-capture from Firefox: ^M or not ^M?
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 23:59:42 +0200

Hi Otto ,

Otto Pichlhöfer  wrote:
>> In the exact same conditions (I mean, Emacs settings, etc.), when I capture
>> some regions from Web pages, they sometimes:
>>
>> - are mixed "all one one line"
>>   Example:
>> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2007-03/msg00670.html

Just to be complete, what's weird in this case is that lines are well "apart"
(or "unfilled", in Emacs terminology) in the HTML source.

Of course, we can imagine putting a "filling" command in the capture hook, but
this will often break things -- you don't want code to be automatically (and
irresponsibly) filled, do you?

Best regards,
  Seb

--