Re: [O] Suggestion: Stackoverflow for Orgmode

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Suggestion: Stackoverflow for Orgmode
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:27:40 -0500

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 9:15 AM, suvayu ali <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 3:58 PM, Jason Dunsmore
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> Something like ask.orgmode.org with a StackOverflow interface would be
>>> very nice.
>>
>> I think this would be a great way to start a community-driven FAQ.
>>
>> Why don't we use the "org-mode" tag on stackoverflow.com:
>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/org-mode
>>

> This looks like the perfect solution without all the headaches. :)

That, and not sure anyone else noticed, but the org-mode area51
proposal was closed as a duplicate of Stack Overflow... so looks like
this is the only remaining option :)

The moderator suggested taking a look at this,
http://blog.stackoverflow.com/2011/06/se-podcast-07/, which looks like
it's proposing to do what has come up here -- follow things on S.O.
via tags.

John