Re: [O] Org-Mode Homepage error

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Org-Mode Homepage error
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 16:30:34 -0400

Michael Markert <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 25 Jul 2011, Renger van Nieuwkoop wrote:
> > Hi The hyperlinks on the left of the change page
> > (http://orgmode.org/Changes.html) do not work (Firefox and Chrome).
>
> I can't confirm if by "on the left" you mean the scrollable panel that
> links to anchors on the page.
>
> Michael

I see the same thing as Renger: there may be links on the left, but the
page itself seems empty except for title, date, author, org version and
the HTML validation link - in particular, no anchors.

If I look at Page Source I can see everything, so somehow the
outline-containers have become invisible for me.

I ran firebug and got this error

,----
| b.CI is null
| [Break On This Error] b.HI=(b.HI+1)%50;}b.SKIP_H=false;b.CI....[a.HI]){var
b=parseInt(a.H[a.HI][0]);
`----

on line 172 of org-info.js, but I don't know if this is real or a red
herring.

Also when the pointer hovers over e.g. "Older changes" i.e. the last
link in the scrollable list, the echo area (lower left where the link is
shown) shows:

javascript:org_html_manager.go(278)

but clicking does nothing (except pop up another instance of the above
error in the firebug console).

HTH,
Nick