Re: [O] CLOCKTABLE multiply time expended by hourly rate?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] CLOCKTABLE multiply time expended by hourly rate?
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 23:02:38 +0200

Hi Daniel,

Daniel E.Doherty <address@hidden> writes:

> Has the 'T' format specifier messed up the interpretation of column 4 as
> a number of minutes for calulation purposes?

The 'T' format does this:

1. it converts HH:MM:SS strings to integers (number of seconds)
2. it applies the formulas to these integers
3. it formats the output as HH:MM:SS

So I guess you cannot combine it with "f2" -- let me know if
combining 'T' and 'f2' is the real problem at hand.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien