Re: [O] CLOCKTABLE multiply time expended by hourly rate?

From: Daniel E . Doherty
Subject: Re: [O] CLOCKTABLE multiply time expended by hourly rate?
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 08:34:00 -0500

Bastien,

At Tue, 26 Jul 2011 02:41:51 +0200,
bzg wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> Daniel E.Doherty <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Bastien, I did not use the T specifier at all.
>
> Why?
>
> 'T' is needed for duration computation -- unless you use the
> specific calc format for time and date manipulation.

I am trying to take a duration output by CLOCKTABLE and multiply it by
dollars-per-hour (or dollars-per-second, either way) and get an answer
in units of dollars.

Can you suggest a way this can be done?  I've tried several variations
as set out im my prior posts with no luck.  The manual uses the example
of using T to add two durations to get a duration.  A function like
seconds() to convert the duration to an integer would do the trick.
Perhaps I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks for following this thread.

Regards,

Dan