[O] Habits not showing in agenda and no progress graph

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] Habits not showing in agenda and no progress graph
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 16:22:32 -0500

I'm attempting to implement habits for a couple of routine things I
should do at work on a regular basis. I've been following the manual
to set this up:

,-----
| 1. You have enabled the habits module by customizing the variable
org-modules. CHECK
| 2. The habit is a TODO item, with a TODO keyword representing an
open state. CHECK
| 3. The property STYLE is set to the value habit. CHECK
| 4. The TODO has a scheduled date, usually with a .+ style repeat
interval... CHECK
| 5. The TODO may also have minimum and maximum ranges specified by
using the syntax ā€˜.+2d/3dā€™... CHECK
| 6. You must also have state logging for the DONE state enabled... THINK SO
`-----

I have mid-year and yearly reviews and *always* kick myself for not
recording things I've done regularly, such that I end up scouring the
earth for details about what I did in emails, calendar items, and org
files. I'd like to do this monthly to save me 2x/year headaches. So...
enter my first attempt at implementing habits:

-----
** todo note down month's accomplishments/contributions
    SCHEDULED: <2011-08-20 Sat .+25d/35d>
   :LOGBOOK:
   - State "done"       from "todo"       [2011-07-26 Tue 16:02]
   - State "done"       from "todo"       [2011-07-26 Tue 16:02]
   :END:
   :PROPERTIES:
   :STYLE:    habit
   :LAST_REPEAT: [2011-07-26 Tue 16:02]
   :END:
-----

Note that above for #6, I said I thought so. I'm saying that as the
todo -> done state appears to be tracked above in my cycling.
Typically, I just get a completed inactive time stamp and it gets
marked done. The fact that it stays open I'm guessing means the habit
is working.

But... I have a couple of questions:

#1: the habits aren't showing up in agenda. I did =C-c a a=, then =v
y= and accepted that I really wanted to see the year. I get no monthly
views of the above habit, despite seeing the minibuffer mode as
"Org-agenda Year Dds Grid Habit" If I press =K=, it tells me that
habits have been turned off, so I know they were on.

#2: I just don't understand this at all (from the manual):

,-----
| What's really useful about habits is that they are displayed along
with a consistency graph,
| to show how consistent you've been at getting that task done in the
past. This graph shows
| every day that the task was done over the past three weeks, with
colors for each day.

| Followed by overview of what the colors mean...
`-----

Where is this graph? I don't see any colors. The worg tutorial doesn't
mention the word graph anywhere, and only shows making a table
manually to document progress. It also doesn't mention the word color.

Thanks for any suggestions. It's my first time, so it's probably that
I've missed something silly in my setup or have a typo.

Thanks!
John