Re: [O] How to make a tag-todo search within a time range

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: Re: [O] How to make a tag-todo search within a time range
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 15:19:55 +0000 (UTC)

Hi etimecowboy,

etimecowboy <address@hidden> writes:

> For example, I want to search the scheduled TODO items with the "work"
> tag in the past 3 days. I thought the searching string was:
>
> "+work+SCHEDULED<\"<today>\"+SCHEDULED>=\"<today-3d>\"",
                   ^?       ^?            ^?          ^?
> but failed to get the right output. Anyone could help?

C-c a m
+work+SCHEDULED<"<today>"+SCHEDULED>"<-3d>"
RET

seems to work here.
I haven't done this in ages, so I looked the great
tutorial "advanced-searching.org" @worg.

You escaped the `"' which is not necessary when you are
searching interactively AFAICS.
Does it work with my recipe above, i.e. interactively?

Memnon