Re: [O] New version which is compatible with emacs 24: New function to v

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] New version which is compatible with emacs 24: New function to view your notes in chronological order
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 09:54:00 +0200

Hi Marc-Oliver,

Marc-Oliver Ihm <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanx for testing again !

You're welcome.

> I will try to figure out, how to patch `org-sparse-tree'.

Thanks -- let us know how it goes, and take the time to grasp
Org's internals...

> And I will add active timestamps. Which was a think, that I have
> thought of before, but postponed until someone would suggest/request
> this feature :-)

Yep.  It will make your `org-find-timestamps' function quite useful.
Please be aware that I will spend some time and trying to create a cache
for timestamps (see recent discussions about calfw), and that such a
cache could help a lot in making your solution easier to implement.

Best,

--
 Bastien