[O] Headline level on org-mobile-inbox-for-pull

From: Carlos Russo
Subject: [O] Headline level on org-mobile-inbox-for-pull
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 10:19:19 +0100

Hi

As far as I can tell from the documentation, whenever I do a M-x
org-mobile-pull, all the entries I captured with my mobile device are
eventually moved into *top-level headlines* of org-mobile-inbox-for-pull
(from-mobile.org).

Is there a way to have these entries filed as second-level headlines?

Perhaps I should give a simple example:

Currently I have org-capture configured to file all my stuff under the
file gtd.org, top-level headline "* Inbox".
Whenever I take a note, it will be stored as a second-level headline,
under "Inbox".

When I started using mobileorg, I was forced to keep two files:
"from-mobile.org" and "gtd.org".

I want all my notes to go to the same place, i.e. "gtd.org/Inbox", but
this doesn't seem to be possible. Is is possible to specify the headline
on org-mobile-inbox-for-pull under which stuff will be stored?

Cheers,
Carlos