[O] LaTeX Export Packages

From: Scott Randby
Subject: [O] LaTeX Export Packages
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 16:55:27 -0400

The package hyperref is one of the default packages listed in
org-export-latex-default-packages-alist. I want to add some options to
this package for some files but not for others.

I have tried adding the following to my file:

#+LATEX_HEADER:
\usepackage[colorlinks=true,urlcolor=blue,linkcolor=blue]{hyperref}

When I export, I get an error because hyperref appears twice in the TEX
file.

1. I don't want to edit the exported LaTeX file to add the hyperref
options.

2. I don't want to customize org-export-latex-default-packages-alist to
include the options for hyperref because I don't always want those options.

3. I don't want to delete hyperref from
org-export-latex-default-packages-alist because I might forget to add it
in some file that will be exported to LaTeX.

4. I'd rather not customize my .emacs because the options I want for
hyperref vary from file to file.

I would like some way to add options in an org-mode file to the packages
that appear in org-export-latex-default-packages-alist. Maybe something
similar to #+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS: will be possible. But this doesn't
look easy to me. Should I learn how to do publishing?

Scott Randby