[O] Remove \maketitle from scrlttr2 latex export

From: Peter de Jong
Subject: [O] Remove \maketitle from scrlttr2 latex export
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 16:14:02 +0200

Hi,

Since a few days i use the scrlttr2 org-mode implementation of
Jambunathan. His work was posted in this list:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-09/msg01264.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-09/msg01266.html

His 4 .el files are placed in ~/emacs/contrib/scrlttr2 and are loaded
in _emacs (commented out my own configuration).
I then start emacs, open brief.scrlttr2, Ctrl-c Ctrl-e d opens the
attached pdf file. I included the intermediate brief.tex.

As the pdf shows, there is a for the most blank first page with "none"
from the \maketitle statement. Whatever i do, this statement keeps
getting generated.

How can I remove this?

With kind regards and much thanks in advance,

Peter de Jong