Re: [O] Footnote export to LaTeX "wrong number of arguments" error

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Footnote export to LaTeX "wrong number of arguments" error
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 15:31:48 -0500

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 3:20 PM, Achim Gratz <address@hidden> wrote:
> John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:
>> ,---
>> | M-x org-version
>> | Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.7.23.ge5faa)
>> `---
>
> That is strange, it looks like you've been picking up an old version of
> org-mode that then finds the git version later on.
>
>> Anything stick out or suggestions of further checks?
>
> It looks like you're trying to use the work tree like an installed
> org-mode.  In this case you should do this:

Correct, I don't re-install to the system tree in /usr/share/..., I
just use a local folder in ~/.elisp.

> make cleanall
> make all autoloads

Did that, same issue. It actually said nothing to be done for make all
autoloads. One thing of note, though... the error features this:

,---
| ("/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-footnote.elc" . 6816)], 1
`---

I noted that for some reason it's pulling from /usr/share/emacs.../
and not ~/.elisp/org.git, despite my setting in .emacs. What did I do
wrong in setting that?

Thanks,
John