Re: [O] [bug?] wiki export vs. multilines list item

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] [bug?] wiki export vs. multilines list item
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 18:21:44 +0530

Walter Franzini <address@hidden> writes:

> Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Walter Franzini
>> <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm experimenting with org-mode's exporting features and I've
>>> discovered that, with both mediawiki exporters, multilines list's
>>> items are rendered as a list item followed by a preformatted text
>>> block.
>>
>> What do you mean by "both" mediawiki exporters?
>
> org-mw and the exporter available at C-c C-e g w (using Wes Hardaker's
> generic exporter).

TIL that generic exporter supports export to mediawiki.

>> From http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html
>>
>> ,----
>> | Will there ever be support for multiple lines in a table field?
>> |
>> | No.
>> |
>> | You can embed tables created with the table.el package in org-mode
>> | buffers, with mixed success when it comes to export and publishing.
>> `----
>
> I've seen that multilines field are not supported in tables, however the
> "Org Mode Manual" contains an example of a multiple lines list item (in
> the Plain List node search for Sean Austin).

How is "multiple lines list" related to "multilines field". Lists within
Table are not supported.

May be you are making an oblique reference to list-tables.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=list-table&submit=Search!&idxname=emacs-orgmode&max=20&result=normal&sort=score