[O] how to make org-clock-in close the files it opens

From: Julian Burgos
Subject: [O] how to make org-clock-in close the files it opens
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 13:18:41 +0000

Dear list,

When using org-clock-in, all files in my agenda list are opened.  This
makes sense, as org mode is looking for clocks already opened.  But it
is possible to make org mode to close all these files?  I do keep lots
of files in my agenda, and it is a pain to have to close them by hand.
Many thanks,

Julian

--
Julian Mariano Burgos
Hafrannsóknastofnunin/Marine Research Institute