Re: [O] Inline tasks in agenda search

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] Inline tasks in agenda search
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 03:32:05 +0200

Hi again,

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 6:49 PM, suvayu ali <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 5:57 PM, suvayu ali <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Hi Orgers,
>>
>> Is there any way to ignore the "END" entries in inline tasks in agenda
>> search results?
>
> Strangely now this works! Don't know what I changed.

I was mistaken, the problem is still there. The second search simply
didn't have the END entries which I mistakenly thought the problem was
resolved. Let me try to outline the issue clearly again. Lets say I have
this subtree:

** Bs⁰ mass                                                     :mass:

Bs⁰ mass is reconstructed for
+ Bs⁰->Dsπ using the π mass hypothesis
+ Bs⁰->DsK using both the K and π mass hypothesis

_Questions_:
*************** π hypothesis                                      :Qn:
                Why π hypothesis is considered only for DsK, and why
                not K hypothesis for Dsπ?
*************** END

Now if I search for the tag mass (C-c a m mass RET), I get a search
result like this:

analysis:     Bs⁰ mass                                          :mass:
analysis:     π hypothesis                                  :mass::Qn:
analysis:     END                                              :mass::

The first 2 results are just what I expect. But the END from the inline
task shows up in the agenda too! Is there anyway to get rid of that?

Thanks a lot for any ideas.

--
Suvayu