Re: [O] Gather properties for use by babel source block?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [O] Gather properties for use by babel source block?
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 11:00:06 -0300

I have not used it myself, but isn't org-collector exactly what you want [1].
"org-collector collects headline properties into tables with optional
pre-processing"

Once you have a table, you can easily pass it to code blocks for further
processing with org-babel.

[1] - http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-collector.html

--
Darlan