Re: [O] Script: convert Tomboy/GNote XML to org-mode

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [O] Script: convert Tomboy/GNote XML to org-mode
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 13:48:08 -0300

Thanks for sharing this. I've wanted to convert my tomboy notes to org-mode
for some time.

I downloaded the script and tried to run it with
: ./tomboy2org.pl -help
but I got the error message below
Can't locate Text/Format.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.1 /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1 /usr/lib/perl5
/usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.10 /usr/share/perl/5.10
/usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at ./tomboy2org.pl line 44.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./tomboy2org.pl line 44.

Maybe I need to install some library, but I know nothing about Perl to fix
this myself.

--
Darlan

At Mon, 01 Aug 2011 13:23:25 -0500,