Re: [O] Merge org-7.7 into emacs

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] Merge org-7.7 into emacs
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 20:40:57 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Memnon Anon
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a heads up:
>
>       http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.devel/142944
>
> I don't know anything about this, but maybe something can be said/done
> about it while Bastien enjoys his vacation?

I see my name in there. I only submitted a small (touching less than 20
lines) documentation patch[1]. Would I still need to sign the copyright
assignment? If so, how do I initiate the process?

> Memnon

Footnotes:

[1] commit 71d871f96e3e916a9542daeb6d3b102a77d9b068
    Author: Suvayu Ali <address@hidden>
    Date:   Mon Jul 4 15:03:06 2011 +0200

        Improve "Images in LaTeX export" documentation

        * Mention use of keywords like multicolumn and float
        * Remove previous mention of hack with placement option
          as per comments on the mailing list. The hack is
          better suited for Worg.

Suvayu