Re: [O] inlinetask html export template

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] inlinetask html export template
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 14:09:07 +0530

suvayu ali <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> org exports inlinetasks to HTML as preformatted text, and uses the
> style class inlinetask. I wanted to export inlinetasks as a section
> ("div" ?) but with the same style.
>
> I don't know any HTML, but with some guess work I customised the html
> template like this:

>             '((unless (eq todo "")
>                 (format "<span class=\"%s %s\">%s%s</span> " class todo todo
> priority))
>               heading content))

Put your html file in nxml-mode and do a C-c C-n. You will know the
reason. Basically it produces an invalid xhtml.

<li>How is the Gaussian used for smearing of proper time resolution
   derived? <a href="http://www.google.com";>Google</a> this.
</li>
<li>Why is the proper time error PDF needed? Why is
   smearing of time resolution not enough?
</li>
</ol>