Re: [O] inlinetask html export template

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] inlinetask html export template
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 16:05:28 +0530

suvayu ali <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Jambu,
>
> On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 10:39 AM, Jambunathan K <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Put your html file in nxml-mode and do a C-c C-n. You will know the
>> reason. Basically it produces an invalid xhtml.

>> <li>How is the Gaussian used for smearing of proper time resolution
>>   derived? <a href="http://www.google.com";>Google</a> this.
>> </li>
>> <li>Why is the proper time error PDF needed? Why is
>>   smearing of time resolution not enough?
>> </li>
>> </ol>
>>

> But fixing that doesn't render the box either.

> <ol>
> <li>How is the Gaussian used for smearing of proper
>    time resolution derived?
> </li>
> <li>Why is the proper time error PDF needed? Why is
>    smearing of time resolution not enough?
> </li>
> </ol>

May be there is no entry for inlinetask in the default css. For example,
if I add the following to css, I see the entry correctly formatted.

  div.inlinetask {
    color: red;
  }

Btw, you can get the div without any of the xhtml syntactic mess with
the HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS property and a regular outline (instead of a
deeply indented outline)

** Detector effects                                      :Qn:
   :PROPERTIES:
   :HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS: inlinetask
   :END:
1. How is the Gaussian used for smearing of proper time resolution
   derived? [[http://www.google.com][Google]] this.

Also note that with org-inlinetask NOT loaded, the headline is formatted
as a list because it is very deep (> H:? entry in #+OPTIONS line)

Jambunathan K.