Re: [O] Bug: Column view in the agenda does not clean up ITEM [7.7]

From: Christian Schmidt
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Column view in the agenda does not clean up ITEM [7.7]
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 20:43:36 +0200 (CEST)

 Hi Sebastien,

 I found out why the tags are still there in my column view directly
in org-buffer: You are using "TAGS" for the column with the tags. I
am using "ALLTAGS" instead, because I want to see the inherited tags
as well. Unfortunately the column view does not treat the column
ALLTAGS the same way it does treat the column TAGS (another bug?).
When I use TAGS instead, the tag is removed as well, like at yours.
But only when C-c C-x C-c is called directly on the _org-buffer_.

I still got the following issue, even with your configuration:

C-c a L  gives me the following agenda-buffer:

Sonntag     7 August 2011
  Scheduled:  NEXTACTION   [#B] Test
Montag      8 August 2011 W32
Dienstag    9 August 2011
Mittwoch   10 August 2011

Now I invoke in the same buffer, i. e. agenda-buffer, C-c C-x C-c and
get:

NEXTACTION | B | NEXTACTION [#B] Test :Tag: | :Tag: | | | 2011-08-07 So |

Unfortunately still nothing gets cleaned up.

Looking at your screenshot I wonder if the lower buffer does really
show an Org-Agenda buffer after invoking C-c C-x C-c.

I think org-mode is confused with a C-c C-x C-c in the agenda-buffer
that is produced by C-c a L. Org-mode in version 7.5 did cope with
that.

Best,
Christian

--