Re: [O] Prettier Org-mode Export

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [O] Prettier Org-mode Export
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:49:11 -0400

Across github, documentation appears to be in the format
$user.github.com/$repo, while source code appears to be in the format
github.com/$user/$repo.

https://github.com/pavpanchekha/org-project

Still, it would be useful to add the link to the documentation.

--
Jeffrey Horn
http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/