Re: [O] Prettier Org-mode Export

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] Prettier Org-mode Export
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:30:13 +0200

Hi Pavel,

Pavel Panchekha wrote:
> I put together a few styles that I use for publishing Org-mode files to
> HTML --- I use this mostly for literate programs, but I think it should
> be usefully in general.  In any case, hope this is useful to someone.
>
> http://pavpanchekha.github.com/org-project/

This is a very, very nice setup. Well done.

One quick remark, and one quick question:

- I think that the tags in the "page titles" (level 1) should be cleared, when
  present.

    ┏━━━━
    ┃ * Tasks
    ┃ ** TODO Write my boss                                              :email:
    ┃ * Notes                                                             :note:
    ┗━━━━

  In this case, the button should be "Notes", and not "Notes note".

- Is it doable (I'm not asking you to do it, just already knowing if the
  possibility does exist) to cumulate the selected tags: first, exclude all
  but "bugs", then (when clicking on "ui") exclude all bugs but the ones on
  "ui", then (when clicking on "major") all ui bugs but the ones "major", for
  example. That is: have the clicked tags somehow "stacked".

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban