Re: [O] Org-contacts and where to store address

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] Org-contacts and where to store address
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 18:26:20 +0200

* Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Karl,

Hi!

> Karl Voit <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Is there a good way of adding the (multi line) address to the
>> PROPERTY drawer or should I put the address in the notes right below
>> the drawers?
>
> I'd suggest reformatting the multi-lines address into a single-line
> string.

Done that. The original data was in fact not multi-line and so I
modified the source code to get one line per information.

> Thanks for letting us know about your progress!

Well, it is pretty simple:

contacts.org with two main headings: one for people and one for
companies with one person in yasnippet-syntax:

,----[ yasnippet template for one contact  ]

`----

--
Karl Voit