Re: [O] Attachments and refiling

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [O] Attachments and refiling
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 17:37:06 -0300

Hello Bastien,
I'm glad to help (even if such a small contribution).

The downside of this hack is that it does not work when you export the
buffer. If you use the file: link type then the link will works when you
export the org buffer, but you have to type the whole path of the attached
file. Therefore, there is this trade-off for now.

There is probably a way to make the attach link type also work when
exporting the org buffer, but since I don't need this right now I didn't
search how to do it.

--
Darlan