Re: [O] missing todo's in agenda after emacs/org upgrade

From: Puneeth Chaganti
Subject: Re: [O] missing todo's in agenda after emacs/org upgrade
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 02:31:39 +0530

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 11:11 PM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Suvayu,
>
> On 18 Aug 2011, at 18:44, suvayu ali wrote:
>
>> It might be helpful to know how your TODO entries are formatted. Maybe
>> its not the setup, but how the agenda files are formatted that was
>> causing the issue?
>>
>> In any case, good to hear it is resolved now.
>
> That’s the problem, the issue is *not* resolved… the todo items show up in
> the global todo list, but still not in the daily agenda view.

As far as I understand, this has been changed. Agenda view doesn't
show the TODO list anymore, by default.  Look at the following commit
for details.

commit 770c2ddfba5c173d1b33e7b247b49a8188994f76
Author: Bernt Hansen <address@hidden>
Date:   Tue Apr 5 01:05:43 2011 +0000

    Remove obsolete functionality to add todo list in front of agenda

    * lisp/org-agenda.el: Remove obsolete code for adding todo list in front
    of the agenda

    Todo lists should be built with the TODO list or a block agenda instead.

    This code was triggered for C-u R in block agendas which is used to
    limit the clock report to the current tags filter applied to the
    agenda.

HTH,
Puneeth