Re: [O] Blog-like sitemap for org-publish

From: Jon Anders Skorpen
Subject: Re: [O] Blog-like sitemap for org-publish
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 14:44:06 +0000

On Thu 2011-08-18 at 19:09, Bastien wrote:
> Hi Jon,
>
> Jon Anders Skorpen <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I have made a function which creates a blog-like sitemap. It works as
> > an alternative sitemap function to org-publish.
>
> This looks very interesting -- do you have a webpage we can look at to
> see the result?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
>  Bastien

Yes. Here is a link to a test blog with some test posts, and one real
post in norwegian.

http://beta.mindmutation.net

Since my initial email I have found a couple of things that should be
done a little different, but I haven't had time to fix them. This
includes the way keywords and dates are exported, and a couple of
other things.

 -Jon Anders