Re: [O] include no longer working in (ledger) code blocks

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] include no longer working in (ledger) code blocks
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 16:06:47 +0100

Viktor Rosenfeld <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have the following code block in my org file:
>
> #+begin_src ledger :results raw :cmdline ...
> !include /Users/he-sk/org/files/finanzen/2011.ledger
> #+end_src
>
> If I evaluate this code block I get an error message: Code block
> produced no output.

This works fine for me with recent git org (with :results value but also
with :results raw as you have it).  What version are you using?

> This used to work as of 6 weeks ago.  The specified file exists, I
> double-checked with ls. If I paste the contents of the file into the
> code block, everything works as expected.

What are your command line options?  Does the same set of options work
from the shell?  Have you updated ledger in the meantime possibly?

sorry for the delay in responding but I've been swamped with work and
then took a much needed holiday!  came back to 1000+ org emails...  sure
glad that I have proper email filtering in place ;-)
--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.7 (release_7.7.175.g8478)