Re: [O] Not merging org-lparse, org-xhtml & org-odt to the core

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: [O] Not merging org-lparse, org-xhtml & org-odt to the core
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 04:56:34 +0530

> Please, all, take a step back and take a deep breath.

+1.

Now that various people have given vent to their feelings (and I hope
others have managed to swallow what they did not like), let us just
move on.

May I suggest: go watch a film, grab a beer, or simply sit down and
code. Do whatever it takes to cool down, and laugh at one more flame
war that we will hopefully manage to douse.

Vikas