Re: [O] Code vanishes on export

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] Code vanishes on export
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 09:11:28 +0200

Hi Vikas,

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 1:37 AM, Vikas Rawal
<address@hidden> wrote:
> For the last few days, I have been manually copying my org file before
> every export to save it.

Maybe an easier option would be make the buffer read-only before
export. `C-x C-q'

> The problem is that the file I am talking about reads a mysql
> database, and does a lot of processing using R. The file will simply
> not work for anyone else because you will not have the database that
> it needs.

Maybe for the ECM (Minimal Complete Example, in French) you could
substitute the reading from sql part by a table with dummy data which
is then processed by some small R block.

--
Suvayu